Noel develops an organized financial plan that is simple to follow and easy to understand
We focus on tomorrow so you can focus on today
Our service is transparent, education based, consistent, organized, and communicative
Noel Roach, AIF®
Wealth Management Advisor
Noel has 18 years of experience as a wealth management advisor. In 2010, he joined Financial Designs, Inc. as a partner.
Noel works primarily with business and medical professionals. He also assists clients who are in or nearing retirement by helping them determine when they can retire without worry, and how to structure their post-retirement income.
Noel specializes in helping clients achieve the life experiences they desire. One of his goals is to make things as simple and understandable as possible. He develops clear plans to achieve his clients’ goals that remain flexible through inevitable life changes. As such, these plans are reviewed regularly to ensure they align with the current needs of his clients.
Noel and his wife, Tracy, will celebrate their 19th wedding anniversary this year. They have three sons, Dylan, Gage, and AJ. The boys are involved in a variety of sports including football, basketball, baseball, and lacrosse.
Noel graduated from Emporia State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in 1996. He is currently a member of the board of trustees at his alma mater where he severs on the finance committee. In his free time, he enjoys traveling, golf, and hunting.
When you work with Noel, you can expect:
- Your calls will be answered by a live person
- Easy online processes to set up accounts as necessary
- Guidance in how to navigate our robust client portal – allowing you to track ALL your finances, not just the pieces Noel manages
- A consistent review process to discuss life changes and track progress toward your calls
- A friendly expert with a realistic approach to balancing saving and having fun